Use this large Granada Spain map to easily orient yourself in this popular town in Andalucia, southern Spain.
- Granada – center
- Fuente Vaqueros and Chauchina – west
- Beas de Granada, Quentar and Dudar – east
- Ogijares and La Zubia – south
- Albolote and Peligros – north
- highways: A-92, A-44, and E-902
In recent years, Granada in Spain is considered as among the three best cities in the country for students because of their several universities that offer the best quality of educational services. However, this is not the only thing that Granada can offer.