Use this large Murcia Spain map to easily find your way in this lovely capital of south-east Spain.
- Murcia city – center
- El Palmar, Sangonera la Verde – south-west
- Alcantarilla, Sangonera la Seca – west
- Beniel, Zeneta, Santomera, Alquerías – east
- Molina de Segura, Ceutí, Lorquí – north-west
- highways: E-15, A-7, A-30 and MU-30
Historical and architectural heritage of Murcia Spain is really impressive. Its Cathedral is one of the finest examples of the splendor of Spanish Renaissance and Baroque. The impressive main facade is an eye-catching architectural masterpiece