The Tryp Gran Sol is situated in the center of Alicante, opposite the ocean, with magnificent panoramic views. The hotel presents an extremely personalized and skilled service along with modernized amenities that make it ideal for business and leisure travelers. Dining alternatives encompass the 26th floor café, which entails diverse Mediterranean cuisine and permits diners a peep of the town’s splendor and history.
The modernized conference rooms are set with the current technology, encompassing plasma screens. The sauna and nearby spas tend to leave guests feeling revitalized. Visitor rooms in Tryp Gran Sol benefit from gorgeous sea outlooks and come equipped with a variety of facilities, plus en-suite bathrooms.
Hotel Tryp Gran Sol Alicante Review:
Tryp Gran Sol is one of the tallest buildings in Alicante and the most imposing of all Alicante luxury hotels. This modern building with 26 floors is situated in the heart of Alicante’s city center, in the lower end of Rambla Avenue. In front of the hotel, you can relax in the shade of palm trees of the wonderful Explanada promenade, while the Alicante harbor and Postiguet beach are just a walking distance away.
Taking lunch in El Mirador Del Gran Sol Restaurant on the 26th floor, you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Alicante bay, the Castle of Santa Barbara, and the surrounding area. The hotel offers you full comfort in one of its 123 guestrooms with balconies, cable and satellite TV, wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and a minibar.
Address: Rambla Méndez Núñez (Avenue) 3, 03002 Alicante Spain
Tel: (+34) 965 203 000
- Situated in the heart of Alicante, next to Rambla de Alicante
- Wireless internet access in the hotel
- Shopping and sightseeing in close proximity
- Approximately 200 meters from Postiguet Beach
- Next to the Esplanada seafront promenade and the Paseo Marítimo
- Situated in the chronological center, close to the Santa Barbara Castle
- Local bus stop on the outside
- Guests’ newspapers for free
- Premium Breakfast Buffet
- Panoramic café with gorgeous ocean outlooks
- The hotel is just after Rambla, in frontage of the Explanada de España and the Marina and at a stone throw away distance from the pubs region. The outlook from the higher floors is awesome, particularly at dusk.Service is highly considerable, restaurant good (although slightly costly) but rooms would be better with some renovation. The general experience was extremely good.
- This turned out to be our second vacation to this hotel and unlike other reviewers we adore the hotels’ comfy decor and ambience, extremely Mad Men esque. Since our stay was in Foguearas, we preferred a room on the 22nd floor. The room was calm and had fantastic views. The MAS card presented us a 2 for 1 deal on breakfast that entailed an extensive buffet. This Hotel is perfectly positioned for the coastline, old city and shopping.
- This turned out to be my 2nd time residing at the Tryp. I won’t disagree that it’s not up to a 4-Star standard in the USA, but generally, this hotel is incredible. We resided on the 15th floor in a vast room with a wrap-around veranda and gorgeous outlooks. The scope had a living room with a couch, furniture, and mini-fridge. I will confess that the table and chairs were old-fashioned. However, the bathroom looked modernized and was fairly beautiful.